1. Alternative nutrition involves the use of herbs to treat
2. Alternative therapy is a therapy that is taken with an
orthodox medical treatment.
3. Aroma therapy and accupuncture are types of alternative/complementary
4. St. John's Wort is used to treat overweight people.
5. Echinacea is used to stimulate the immune system.
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension
work, Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation
with the United States Department of Agriculture. The Louisiana
Cooperative Extension Service provides equal opportunities in
programs and employment. Information and Graphics on this site
are copyright protected by LSU Agricultural Center's Louisiana Cooperative Extension Services.
For more information
on the EFNEP program, contact EFNEPMail@agcenter.lsu.edu.