and Stroke Quiz
1. Eating a healthy diet, exercising and maintaining a healthy
body weight are ways to prevent heart disease and stroke.
2. LDL-cholesterol should be at a low level in your blood.
3. A good blood pressure reading is 140-209/90-119.
4. Obesity, diabetes mellitus and physical inactivity are
all heart disease risk factors.
5. Cigarette smoking is not bad for your heart.
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension
work, Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation
with the United States Department of Agriculture. The Louisiana
Cooperative Extension Service provides equal opportunities in
programs and employment. Information and Graphics on this site
are copyright protected by LSU Agricultural Center's Louisiana Cooperative Extension Services.
For more information
on the EFNEP program, contact EFNEPMail@agcenter.lsu.edu.