Child Nutrition Quiz
1. During preschool years, a child can be taught healthy eating
habits to last throughout life.
2. Its important for parents of preschool children
to practice healthy food habits.
3. Avoid certain foods that could tend to choke smaller children,
such as: round-cut hot dogs, grapes, carrot chunks or nuts.
Also, avoid peanut butter because it can cause a plug in the throat.
4. Watch television while you eat.
5. Good snacks include fruits and vegetables.
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension
work, Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation
with the United States Department of Agriculture. The Louisiana
Cooperative Extension Service provides equal opportunities in
programs and employment. Information and Graphics on this site
are copyright protected by LSU Agricultural Center's Louisiana Cooperative Extension Services.
For more information
on the EFNEP program, contact EFNEPMail@agcenter.lsu.edu.