1. All teens grow at the same rate.
2. Teen-age boys need more calories than teen-age girls.
3. The best way for teen-agers to manage weight is by losing
4. A good choice for a snack is one that fits into the Food
5. Teen-agers' diets may be low in vitamin A and folacin.
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension
work, Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation
with the United States Department of Agriculture. The Louisiana
Cooperative Extension Service provides equal opportunities in
programs and employment. Information and Graphics on this site
are copyright protected by LSU Agricultural Center's Louisiana Cooperative Extension Services.
For more information
on the EFNEP program, contact EFNEPMail@agcenter.lsu.edu.