1. It is important to wash your hands after you sneeze.
2. It is always necessary to buy antibacterial products.
3. Using antibacterial products frequently can cause the bacteria
in your home to become resistant to being killed.
4. Bleach or chlorine-based cleaners may be used to kill bacteria
on kitchen surfaces.
5. It is not necessary to wash your hands after handling your
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension
work, Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation
with the United States Department of Agriculture. The Louisiana
Cooperative Extension Service provides equal opportunities in
programs and employment. Information and Graphics on this site
are copyright protected by LSU Agricultural Center's Louisiana Cooperative Extension Services.
For more information
on the EFNEP program, contact EFNEPMail@agcenter.lsu.edu.