Infant Nutrition Quiz
1. Pregnant women should diet to keep from gaining too much
2. Most of the weight a woman gains during pregnancy is in
the form of fat.
3. Moderate exercise can be done during pregnancy if the doctor
4. A pregnant woman should eat 4 servings from the milk group
5. Smoking, drinking alcohol and doing drugs are harmful to
both a pregnant woman and her baby.
Issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension
work, Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation
with the United States Department of Agriculture. The Louisiana
Cooperative Extension Service provides equal opportunities in
programs and employment. Information and Graphics on this site
are copyright protected by LSU Agricultural Center's Louisiana Cooperative Extension Services.
For more information
on the EFNEP program, contact EFNEPMail@agcenter.lsu.edu.